Ultra concentrated calcium and carbonate hardness for advanced reef aquarists.
With Tropic Marin® CARBOCALCIUM, the total calcium and carbonate hardness needs of a typical reef aquarium can be covered with a single solution, without any additional unwanted compounds or excess carbon dioxide being created.
Minerals are consumed through the growth of organisms and other processes in the aquarium and must therefore be supplemented regularly. These include mainly calcium and carbonate hardness elements for the growth of the calcareous skeletons of stony corals, red coralline algae and other reef organisms. The special co-ordinated components in CARBOCALCIUM provide excellent care conditions in only a single solution.
Tropic Marin® CARBOCALCIUM prevents all the side effects of other methods of calcium hardness: the pH remains stable; there is no excess CO2 and there is no risk of unwanted phosphates being introduced through coral breakage. In addition, there is neither a creeping increase in salinity, nor increased oxygen consumption through carbon compounds.
• For the first time, the calcium and carbonate supply is possible with only a single solution
• Every day, a few ml of highly concentrated solution are enough to cover the entire calcium and carbonate hardness needs
• Suitable for all aquarium sizes
• No formation of by-products (e.g. sodium chloride); the salinity and the ion balance are not altered
• No formation of excess carbon dioxide
• Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft corals, LPS, SPS and/or other filter feeders
• Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps