Overall mineral supply for reef aquariums
ALL-FOR-REEF is an easy- to-use, highly concentrated solution for the supply of ALL essential minerals and trace elements in new or moderately stocked reef aquariums.
Minerals are consumed through the growth of organisms and other processes in the aquarium and must therefore be supplemented regularly. These include mainly the necessary elements calcium, magnesium and strontium and carbonate hardness elements for the growth of the calcareous skeletons of stony corals, red coralline algae and other reef organisms. ALL FOR REEF contains all these components in highly concentrated form and also contains the most important trace elements: Iodine, bromine and fluorine for growth and stabilisation of the skeletons of stony corals, sponges and crustaceans; selenium to eliminate free radicals; molybdenum and vanadium for the establishment of important enzyme complexes.
• Complete mineral supply in only one solution
• The most important trace elements are already included (all elements of the
Tropic Marin® A- ELEMENTS
• No formation of by-products (e.g. sodium chloride); the salinity and the ion balance are not altered
• No formation of excess carbon dioxide
• Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft corals, LPS, SPS, other filter feeders and/or crustaceans
• Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps
How to use:
Start with a daily dose of 5 ml of ALL-FOR-REEF per 100 litres (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume. Increase the daily dosage – by continuous control of the alkalinity – weekly by 2.5 ml per 100 litres (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume, until a constant carbonate hardness of 7 to 9 °dH is reached.
Do not exceed a maximum daily dose of 25 ml of ALL-FOR-REEF per 100 litres (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume.
500 ml ALL-FOR-REEF contain 20,000 mg calcium, 950 mg magnesium, 390 mg strontium, 2,800 °carbonate hardness and 17 mg iodine.