A360x Tuna Sun - Low Profile. Advanced Color Control. Smart Communication
- The KESSIL A360X TUNA SUN LED LIGHT is the latest offering from Kessil
- The A360X is LOWER PROFILE, BUT BRIGHTER than the A360WE or A360NE. It features a low profile design with higher light output, thanks to the redesigned, first-class sunflower heat sink. 25% brighter than the A360WE or A360NE. 30" X 30" coverage area. The A360X has MORE COLOR CONTROL. The 360X has more color control, opening unlimited color combinations for aesthetics while maintaining the performance of the core spectrum. You will need a Kessil Spectral Controller X to access all the colors.
- The A360X features LOW DIMMING. There is smoother color transitioning and dimming, including moonlight effect. It's also SMARTER. The new K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the plug & play 0-10V, allowing users to network multiple A360Xs together and set individual groups to run their own programs. Can control up to 32 lights.
- The Kessil A360X Tuna Sun LED Aquarium Light works seamlessly with the Kessil Spectral Controller X (not included) to control the intensity and color mix of the light throughout the day and night. With the Controller X you will be able to control the red & amber LEDs. If you are not using the Controller, the A360X still has the two knobs, just like the A360W. One knob is used to control overall intensity and the other knob the LED color spectrum. You can tune a preferred color within the spectra
- 90 Watts: 25% brighter than older versions of the 360. Effective light much greater than a 250 watt metal halide. Note: 90 watts is the maximum output.