EasyLPS is a mixture of zooplankton and marine microalgae designed for the specific nutrition of LPS corals. The perfect combination of ingredients and the size of 800µm ensure optimal digestibility and capture capacity for most LPS corals.
- Premium food for LPS corals.
- Rich in proteins and essential fatty acids of marine origin.
- Made with freeze-dried Palaemonetes varians from EasyReefs's Veta La Palma fisheries.
- It also includes microalgae selected for their functional charicteristics.
- The 800µm granules allow for correct capture and digestion.
How to use easylps
Feed the coral on alternate days, preferably during the aquarium's night period. Hydrate the granules for 2 minutes with water from the aquarium. Use this water to stimulate the opening of the coral. Use a pipette to deposit 2-4 granules on the oral disc of the polyp.
Why do we use these microalgae?
Tetraselmis chuii for its high antioxidant content Superoxide Dismutase, Catalase and Gluthione Peroxidase.
Phaeodactylum tricornutum for its high content of the essential fatty acids EPA and ARA and beta-glucans that enhance the immune system of corals.
Isochrysis galbana for its lipid profile rich in essential fatty acids DHA.