Easybooster is a phytoplankton and natural marine salt suspension in a gel format.
Marine phytoplankton is considered a superfood because it contains vitamins, essential fatty acids (EPA, DHA, ARA), essential amino acids, protein, carbohydrates minerals and bioactive ingredients involved in the metabolic activities of all living beings in general and in marine organisms in particular.
One species of microalgae does not always provide all the nutritional requirements, so it is sometimes necessary to obtain a correct, nutritional balance.
- Easybooster does not need refrigeration to preserve its nutritional properties.
- The packaging allows the product life to not be altered after starting to use it. The flexible bag is compressed when extracting the product and prevents oxygen from entering the container, thus leaving the initial conditions of the container intact.
- We make your life easier. Specially designed to be used together with dosing pumps to automatically dose the product.
- Easybooster has a very high concentration of cells: 2.5x10^9 cells/ml.
- The microalgaes that make up the Easybooster are grown in closed photobiuoreactors under food and animal safety conditions, complying with ISO 22000 regulations.
- The ISO 22000 standard guarantees the absence of pathogens that could adversely affect a reef ecosystem.
How much should I add?
Initial dose: add 0.2ml per day of Easybooster per 100 litres of aquarium water. Each week we increase the dose by 25% until it reaches the recommended daily dose.
Recommended daily dose: 0.8ml of Easybooster per 100 litres of aquarium water.
How to use Easybooster
Disperse the required daily dose of Easybooster in a glass with water from the aquarium and add or supply the Easybooster in an area with good water movement to ensure the dispersion of the product.
Why do we use these microalgae?
Nannochloropsis gaditana for its lipid profile rich in EPA and ARA fatty acids. Very important due to its probiotic capabilities.
Isochrysis galbana for its lipid profile rich in essential fatty acids DHA. It favours the digestion and improves the metabolism thanks to these essential fatty acids.
Tetraselmis chuii for its high antioxidant content Superoxide Dismutase, Catalase and Glutathione Peroxidase. In addition to its great contribution of proteins and vitamins B12, C and E.
- Phaeodactylum triconutum for its high content of essential fatty acids EPA and ARA and betaglucans that enhance the immune system of corals, making them more resistant to parasites and diseases.