The Fauna Marin KH / Alkalinity test enables the carbonate hardness of the aquarium water to be determined very precisely with an accuracy of 0.1 ° dH by titration. The easily recognizable color change takes place from turquoise blue to pink.
- Measuring range: 0.1 - 20 ° dH
- Resolution (accuracy): 0.1 ° dH
- for the highly precise determination of carbonate hardness / alkalinity in the aquarium
- Measurement in ° dH (conversion table for other units included in the instructions for use)
- sufficient for approx. 100 applications at 0.2 ° dH resolution or 50 tests at 0.1 ° dH resolution (and at a KH of 10 ° dH)